Offering Early Years Apprenticeships in your workplace
At Childbase Partnership we are dedicated to transforming the future through education. Our vision is clear: to deliver exceptional teaching and learning experiences that empower apprentices to achieve outstanding outcomes for themselves and the children under their guidance. Working in your nursery, you will undertake your apprenticeship whilst being paid and supported by our Academy of Excellence Trainer Assessors.
Early Years Practitioner level 2
This engaging Level 2 apprenticeship, develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to work in a childcare setting.
Early Years Educator level 3
This Level 3 apprenticeship develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required in order to start taking responsibility for leading childcare provision.
Team Leader Supervisor level 3
This interactive Level 3 apprenticeship will prepare aspiring leaders with a full range of skills to effectively manage people and develop relationships, deliver results and manage themselves.
Early Years Lead Practitioner level 5
This Level 5 apprenticeship consists of several components to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of practitioners to create influential, proactive and highly skilled lead practitioners.
Why choose us?
- Expert educators: Our Trainer Assessors and Functional Skills tutors are not just educators; they are mentors, role models, and professionals with years of experience in their respective fields.
- Tailored Curriculum: We understand that each apprentice and employer have unique needs and goals. That’s why we offer a personalised and bespoke curriculum that adapts to individual learning styles, aspirations and business priorities.
- Practical Experience: Learning is not confined to the classroom. We emphasise hands-on experience, allowing apprentices to apply their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace.
- Cutting-Edge Resources: Our state-of-the-art facilities and technology-enhanced learning materials ensure that our apprentices stay ahead in their field.
Benefits for you:
- Paid to learn and gain a competitive edge in your chosen profession.
- Develop essential knowledge, skills and behaviours to excel in your career.
- Nurture the next generation of learners and make a lasting impact on their lives.
- Access to a TOTUM student discount card.
Benefits to your employer:
- Develop a workforce with skills specific to your business.
- Allow existing employees to pass on their knowledge to your next generation of employees.
- Provide you with a motivated and fast-developing workforce.